Best Power Strips – Opinions 2023
The computer, the monitor, the printer… the number of things that we have to plug in in our office makes it really necessary to have enough plugs to connect everything without complications. A task in which to resort to some of the best power strips of 2023 that we present below will make the process easier while giving you the necessary security and stability so that you do not have problems with that connectivity.
Something that is finished off with details such as power strips with USB sockets, with surge protection or different designs, with which deciding which is the best power strip on the market is really easy.
1. Trust 3-Socket Power Strip with Surge Protection
In addition to the function of giving you more plugs, power strips with surge protection are also interesting, in order to improve the safety of the equipment connected to it. This is what we find in the Trust 21056 power strip, equipped with 3 plugs and with the capacity to prevent these excess voltages from causing problems.
A model that also has a switch, which makes it easy to turn the equipment on or off with a single blow, as well as the design of angled sockets, so that you can connect the plugs more easily. A complete design that can also be mounted on the wall, having the necessary spaces in the base for this. A model that is close to being the best power strip of the moment for those users who do not need many sockets but do prefer protected sockets.
Let’s get to know some more features of this power strip, designed by which a large part of the market stands out as the best brand of power strips on the current market.
- Overvoltages: Thanks to its protection against overvoltages, the model prevents the installed electronic equipment from suffering the effects of undue voltage.
- Compact: The model has an extremely compact design, both due to the existing sockets and the format of the base.
- Switch: The included switch makes it easy to turn all equipment on or off in one fell swoop.
- Cable : The connection cable is 1.8 meters long, so you can install it away from wall sockets if necessary.
- Sockets: Since it is a 3-socket power strip, the product is not suitable in case you have a higher amount of socket usage.
- The hardness of the protectors: The protectors of the plugs are harder than they should be, so it takes a lot of effort to plug what you need.
2. Brennenstuhl 149908
The Brennenstuhl 149908 power strip is one of the cheapest models on the market and with qualities that could well make it the best value-for-money power strip. A product that barely costs 10 euros but has a total of 6 sockets, with the usual angled design that facilitates the installation and connection of all types of devices.
A process in which you also have the switch, which simplifies the process of turning off all devices with a single press. A model that, despite being among the cheapest, has details such as plug protection, a 1.5-meter cable, or the wall mounting system, in case you need it.
If you’re not sure which power strip to buy, this model makes it easy to have enough power outlets for all your equipment.
- Sockets: The model has six different sockets, so you won’t have to worry about connecting a wide range of devices.
- Switch: The switch simplifies the process of connecting or disconnecting all devices at the end of your day, with the consequent energy savings.
- Plug protection: As with other models, this device includes plug protection, both against dust and against unwanted access
- Appearance: The appearance and finishes of the product can be improved, although the truth is that it is not something that affects the functions of the device either.
- Load power: The maximum power supported by the strip is 3,500 watts, enough for basic uses but perhaps not so much to connect devices with high energy demand.
3. Hovnee Vertical Power Strip Tower Plugs
The Hovnee Black power strip is a different product from what we see on the market since this model has a very innovative vertical design. As many offers, you have space for eight conventional plugs and 4 USB ports, where you can charge any mobile phone or electronic device compatible with this system.
A model that also has a compact size, so it is not particularly bulky, but it is large enough to connect everything you need with great comfort. And so that you don’t have problems with the distance to the plug either, this vertical power strip includes a two-meter long cable, so you don’t have assembly problems.
This model has an innovative design, good protection against surges, and an interesting duality of USB connectors and conventional plugs.
- Design: The vertical design makes the process of connecting all types of equipment much easier with remarkable comfort.
- Variety: The equipment includes spaces for 8 conventional plugs and up to four USB-type plugs.
- Protection against overload: This model also has protection against surges, which avoids risks to the connected equipment.
- Reactivation: The process of reactivating the model is somewhat complicated, requiring certain steps that must be followed properly for the connection.
- Wall mounting: Due to its characteristics, this model cannot be connected to the wall, as is the case with other similar devices.
4. Bloc Home Cable Strip Ho5Vvf 3G1
The Bloc Home 189561 model is a product with a compact design, with which it is easy to equip any space where space is scarce, thus facilitating its installation in complex areas. A device with 4 plugs that helps to connect your equipment without many complications, having a total of four plugs available with a plate space and adequate comfort for assembly.
Something to which this extra-flat design helps, as well as the different elements that facilitate the wall mounting of the product, in case you need it. All this without forgetting that the cable is not particularly bulky either, so do not have problems passing that cable behind furniture, filing cabinets, or whatever is necessary.
And so that you don’t miss anything, this model also has a switch, with which you can turn all connected devices on or off with a simple press of this button.
If you need a particularly compact power socket, the Bloc Home 189561 model is all you need to equip your office.
- Compact: it is one of the most compact models on the market since it dispenses with part of the external casing and only leaves the plugs in a rounded shape.
- Flat: This power strip is also flatter or less bulky than other similar models, thus simplifying assembly.
- Plug and cable: both the plug and the cable also have more compact dimensions, which help to place the base anywhere.
- Switch: The switch is also flat, which has the advantage of being more operative but does not include an indicator light for its activation or not.
- Space: Although the product has a slightly more spaced plug, the rest are quite close together, which can make it difficult to connect bulky plugs.